Alrighty! Now that I'm starting to get my life somewhat in order, I've got some time on my hands to help and learn from others!
These critiques are absolutely FREE. I'll repeat. FREE! I'm expecting nothing back in return.
Reasons why I'm doing this
- I really like doing it! I already do this for a few friends and I actually enjoy it, so why not do it for more people.
- I like to see people grow and improve as an artist!
- It also helps me learn about different kinds of styles, techniques, and perspectives from lots of people.
So it's a win-win deal here!
But let's get a few things straight before we further.
My critiques will:
- Have completely constructive criticism. I look at all the little details and viewpoints not matter how good or how bad you may think it is.
- Not be put-downs, cyber-bullying or whatnot. I'm not doing this to make me feel better or bash peoples' artwork. I wanna see improvement.
- Be taken seriously. If you honestly don't care, then don't ask me.
- Be posted in comments only. Idk, I just don't feel professional enough to be set in an actual critique XD
PLEASE DO NOT
- Lash out at me when when I criticize you.
- Ask me to critique months/years ago. Those pieces are over. Move on.
- Ask me to dig through your gallery to find a specific piece to critique. If it's important enough, put a link.
Hope this covers everything.
But lastly, please remember, you don't HAVE to take my advice. If you're completely satisfied with your work then that's OK!
Just remember this is all coming from a 10th grade high schooler chick with no actual experience in the industry. All of this knowledge is from what I've read and been told personally.
So if you wanna still stick with me, hit me up!
You can either
- But a few links below of certain pieces you want me to critique
- Or you can comment and tell me you want all of your work critiqued FROM NOW ON, and I'll watch you.
- Or both ^^